The Centre offers individual, couples, and group counselling to adult residents of Greater Victoria. Counselling is available days, evenings and weekends. Our volunteer counsellors are trained to work with the following life issues:
- changes in status or roles (grieving/loss, divorce, marriage, career changes)
- situational depression
- conflict resolution
- stress and anxiety management
- self esteem and assertiveness
Simply call our office for further information or to set up an appointment.
If individuals requesting counselling can be more appropriately served elsewhere, referral information will be offered.
Groups such as Self-Esteem, Anger Management, Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Art Therapy, etc. are offered three times each year.
• Tools for Building Friendship: A Group for Men
• Mindfulness Based Practices to Move Through Depression & Anxiety
• Exploring Anger
• Shame Resilience
Click HERE to download our infosheet
Call our office for more information and to book your pre-group interview